// Roots Reggae Podcast
// Roots Conversation
Roots Reggae Podcast
- Green Lion Crew featuring Tony Greene – BUD DUB
- Bob Marley & The Wailers – Try Me
- Joe Gibbs & The Professionals – My Best Dub
- Steel Pulse – Soldiers
- Linton Kwesi Johnson – Bass Culture
- Derrick Morgan & Patsy Millicent Todd – Housewives Choice
- Bim Sherman – Just Like a King
- The Upsetters – Much Smarter Dub
- Phil Pratt & Sunshot Band – Beware Of The Rass Dub
- Eric Donaldson – Stand Up
- Don Carlos – Back Way With Your Mix Up
- Leroy Sibbles – Rasta Fari
- Prodigal – 4&20 Dread Locks
- Preacher – Reggae Music
- Music Doctors – Bush Doctor
- Gregory Isaacs – Cool Down The Dub
- Ini Kamoze – Them Thing Deh, Remastered
Roots Conversation #52 – Show Notes
Here are the show notes for Roots Conversation #52 – We really took our time making this weeks edition of Roots Conversation and hopefully it shows.
We have made it so the links are a bit better and that the music sits better with the music.
The music is some fo the best we have played.
I dedicated a track to my four-year old neice – she calls Bob Marley as “Bob The Marley” which I think is pretty cute – I hope you don’t mind me being a doting uncle?
Thanks for listening, Andy.
Guerrilla Dub System's Reggae Podcast
Welcome to Roots Conversation, the home of top-secret Dub Reggae tracks and sound system culture. Our Charting DJs/producers Andy Biscuit & Cloudbass have combined forces with DJ Scooby to bring you a podcast that is a destination for Roots Reggae, all while keeping it fresh. With countless hours of studio experience, we know what works – "Roots Conversation" showcases relevant gems of Roots Reggae and Dub Reggae from back in the day.
Reggae music was constantly evolving in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Studios and producers were continually experimenting with new styles and sounds which influenced the overall genre of Dub and Roots. In our show, we will take you on a journey through this incredible era of music history.
A Roots Reggae Podcast
Our roots reggae podcast is a weekly transmission from Creao Studio in North Yorkshire, UK. Andy Biscuit spends the week before hand going through his dusty box looking for cuts, guided by Cloudbass and Scooby.